Friday, January 9, 2009

The day my life began...

TODAY...09 January 2009

The beginning of MY new life. I have been in the abyss of life for many years, wandering, wondering...WHY ???????

But a new day dawns; the sun shines upon me as if to say "Today is the beginning of your new life!"

And so it begins-scales, measuring tapes, numbers, love, support, encouragement--larger numbers at first--becoming smaller... until...

A new dawn breaks! It is the me I knew there was inside!!!

Ok, guys! This is going to be great! Is the above DRAMA or what????? Well you might as well have fun and be dramatic at the same time!!! I look forward to this journey and new way of life! It is my new "life plan" and I see that I will have a wonderful support team to help me along! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

5 comments:

  1. Patti! I'm so glad you're doing this challenge too. I can't wait til we're both healthy again. What is your plan? What are you doing for exercise and diet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the group & this journey!! Good luck on your goals. It will be fun supporting each other...especially on those days that are difficult to get through! Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your enthusiasm! I have found that for me, I have to not focus too much on the losing weight and focus more on sticking to a new way of eating and an exercise routine for at least 6 months. For me... finishing something is my drive. I'm trying to not stress too much if the weight isn't falling off because regardless of what the results are, I know I will be a better me in the end! Hooray for opening a new chapert in your life and GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad your on board the cool train! Youo will do awesome!

    ReplyDelete